A commercial steamer is majorly used for commercial purposes. This is because they can do intensive cleaning. Limiting it to home cleaning would be limiting to any user. This makes them huge and so expensive to purchase. This is not the case for industrial cleaners which tend to be relatively small and only convenient for cleaning small surfaces.
The pressure of the steam given by the commercial steamer is much higher than that of an industrial steamer. This makes it more effective than the industrial cleaner. In return, it uses much power than an industrial steamer. This explains why it is more effective for commercial reason s than for home purposes.
If you are doing the cleaning to bring income, you can go for a commercial steamer for more effectiveness. For domestic purposes, you can just go for an industrial steamer. It will give you the results that you need.
- CLEAN. DISINFECT. SANITIZE. DEGREASE. DEODORIZE. ANY SURFACE. CHEMICAL-FREE.
- POWERFUL SUPERHEATED STEAM: up to 275°F/135°C.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Up to 50 minutes of cleaning time per fill up.
- PERFECT FOR FLOOR CLEANING: use any regular towel or cloth, no need for expensive special pads!
- WARRANTY: 2 years / Lifetime on steam cleaner boiler.